968.net

Parts for Sale: flywheel, airbox, clutch master/slave, sunshield

Sold my 968 a few years ago and am finally doing some spring cleaning and clearing out extra parts I had stored in my basement. Here's a list of the items available.....all are for the Porsche 968, but some may work for other similar models such as the 944. I haven't set prices yet, so send me a reasonable offer for anything you're interested in and I'll get in touch to discuss.

Fidanza Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel - Great condition. Only installed in my 968 for less than 8k miles of street driving.

Air Intake Box - Stock air filter box in great condition. Just missing one metal clip, but doesn't affect functionally.

Clutch Master Cylinder - New condition. Bought for a repair I never got around to, so brand new.

Clutch Slave Cylinder - New condition. Bought for a repair I never got around to, so brand new.

Sunshield - Reflective sunshield fitted to the windshield. This one should work fine for a 944 and maybe other models.

I'm located in Massachusetts, in case anyone local wants to pickup in person.  Otherwise will work out paypal and shipping options with buyer.

Thanks!

-Mitch

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mitch, Is the flywheel still around?

Yes, it is.  Just PM me if you'd like to discuss.

How much for the Clutch Master & Slave Cylinders? What brand/where did you source them  & how long ago? Thanks!

Hi.  Is the sun shield still there??? Thanks

Mitch: Do you still have the air filter box? Top, bottom or both? How much do you want for them. My bottom is warped a little.
Jack

Do you have the Batwing/Underbody Panel???  If so what is the price??

Bob Fletcher   phone: 502-225-9306  -  e-mail:  bndff@juno.com

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2017   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service