The listing for this '92 coupe
shows a clean, detailed 968 in decent shape, but no records. The VIN # is WP0AA2965NS820218 (any history or info would be much appreciated).
I see a couple of things in the pictures for which I hope someone here can help me better understand...
1) No weights on the shock towers...Is this an issue? Did some models not come with weights?
2) Rear seats have vinal one-piece bottom. Was this the case for early 968's? I have seen later models with carpet or clot in between the rear bottom seats.
3) No service records. They show a clean AutoCheck in the listing, but have no records for the belts, wp, tranny, vario cam, or anything. Anyone see the po as a lister here?
4) They told me the options sticker was not under the carpet in the cargo area. Is this possible? Why would it be missing?
5) How can I determine if it has M220 (LSD) option without the sticker above?
I previously owned a '94 Amazon Green coupe which I sold six years ago when my twins were born. I'm now ready to get back into it! I appreciate everyone's input here. No feelings will get hurt in responding to this post!