968.net

1992 Porsche 968 in very good condition. Approximately 95,000 miles, but odometer not working. 6 speed manual. Exterior is 8 out of 10; especially for the year. Interior is an 8 out of 10. Excellent carpets and Rennline aluminum floors mats and foot rest in front. Engine and transmission are 9 out of 10 with no issues. Has Brembo brakes with cross-drilled rotors. Just replaced clutch master cylinder and bled brakes and clutch master & slave with ATE's best brake fluid. Replaced fuel pump (Bosch) less than 300 miles ago. Has header (very high quality), performance chip (Autothority) and performance cam set (Elgin). Vostek aluminum pedals. Bilstein coil-overs in rear, strut brace, and aftermarket anti-roll bars front and rear. Racing seats with 4 point harnesses. Momo steering wheel, Momo shifter and short shift kit. Catalytic converter removed and car reistered and street legal with collector car insurance i.e. no emissions testing needed. AC system intact, but not blowing cold. A very solid Arizona car I bought from a friend. No rust at all. Turn signal lever not working properly. Pop-up headlights pop-up fine, but passenger side needs the push of a finger to go down.  I will give you the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  Call me at 480-489-9762.

Views: 1064

Attachments:

Reply to This

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2023   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service