968.net

Hi! 

I just traded my gti for this car with the intent of selling it instantly! This car runs and drives excellent. 4cyl, 6spd, 236 hp! Super fast and handles like a dream. Beige interior is in good condition minus the driver seat (currently sporting a thick sheepskin cover). The body has a few dings but paint it very shiny! The windshield has a crack on the upper portion and the rear view mirror is not attached (I have the mirror). Engine runs strong with 156,XXX miles and has a slight oil leak. The previous owner had the car inspected and the oil leak is coming from the oil pan. I have receipts for many parts and services including a fresh timing belt! Tires on the car are in very good condition. Awesome car, It's just not what I was looking for. 
email if you're interested!! 

$7000 or best offer!!!!!!! 

Views: 1107

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe you should get in touch with Trevor R. He lives close.
So you bought it and realized how much it costs to service/fix. I can sympathize, trust me. What went wrong on it? Clutch? Rear pinion bearing?
I've got a better guess that this was the car listed down here in LA for $6-7K for about a month and a half that had a whirlwind of issues and you found a few more major ones after buying it?
Hi, saw your ad and photos. Is it running. Where is the car
when was timing belt done,do u have service records

RSS

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2024   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service