968.net

I am selling my 968 cab due to relocation. The car is amazon green with camel and black interior. It has 109,xxx miles with tiptronic transmission. I have spent over $6,000 within the last year on the following:new A arms, radiator service, transmission service, front brakes and rotors,  Continental 3, 18 inch tires, minor paint (front and rear bumpers stripped an dpainted, door dings removed) and interior work (minor vinyl repair) new radio/speakers (Kenwood update, not a screaming high end system but decent).  All of this work has been performed in the last 500 milkes or less. All mechanical work has been completed at the local Porsche dealer.

The last timing belt, water pump service was preformed less than 21,000 miles ago and the damper plate was replaced at about 100,000 miles.

The car is OEM except for the 18 inch wheels form a 911, and the radio. The car is in great shape and can be driven anywhere. It does have dash cracks typical for the marque disguised under a dash cover. it is not a show car.

The asking price is $13,500.00

Contact Bill at (417) 848-6378 or (800) 299-8070, Extension 119 during central zone business hours.

Views: 1553

Attachments:

Reply to This

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2024   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service