968.net

General Tech (285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plastic Fuel Tank Leak Update

Well, the 3M DP8005 seems to have given up the ghost.  Somehow and I'm not sure how, the epoxy unbonded from the gas tank filler neck where…

Started by Ron Brooks

0 Sep 13, 2015

A-post leak

we have a water leak at the base of the passenger A-post on our '93.  The obvious culprit could be the windshield seal but I was wondering…

Started by Bill Watkins

0 Jul 20, 2015

Exhaust vibration despite having new motors mounts

I have a strange exhaust vibration. I rev the engine. A vibration is felt in the accelerator pedal and through the floor. It feels like the…

Started by Jeffrey Edgar

3 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Edgar

door handle broken

my door handle on my drivers side broke. I can't open my door. Maybe its a spring I don't know. Has this happened to anyone? Is it an easy…

Started by Cecille

4 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Russel J Anders

Heavy Steering

As a new owner of a 968,  I'll have a number of questions as I get to know the car. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Fir…

Started by Michael Silvey

1 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by John D. Simpson

FUEL TANK LEAK

I thought I’d give an update on the leak in my ’95 968’s fuel tank.  After a lot of searching and spilled fuel, I was able to locate the le…

Started by Ron Brooks

3 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by edwin

how do i tighten the two front latches on cab?

hello, thanks for adding me to the forum. ive had a 944turbo for almost 8yrs and it was recently stolen. so i used the insurance check to b…

Started by adam pitts

1 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Richard Pfluger

Battery

I went to replace my battery and the replacement interstate battery that fits a 951 is too tall for my 968. The hood hits the top of the ba…

Started by Hayward Taylor

3 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Hayward Taylor

Front suspension clunk

I have a 1993 Porsche 968 coupe that has a clunk sound in the front suspension. It happens while making a left or right turn and when hitti…

Started by Bob Fletcher

0 Feb 10, 2015

How to check the freezing point of the cooling water in 968

Hi, Does anybody knows the easy way to check the freezing point of the engine cooling water in 968. There is on the left side of the engine…

Started by Erkki

2 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Erkki

RSS

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2024   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service