968.net

General Tech (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1994 968 Coupe Tiptronic leaking "A few drops" of ATF

Hello: I have noticed I am dropping a few drops of ATF a week on my clean drive way.  Any ideas? Thanks, JR

Started by J R

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Irwin Greenstein

Battery Drain

I have a battery drain and cannot figure it out.  power windows work without the key.  Car is a 95 cab.  Checked the door contact switches…

Started by James Krogsund

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Irwin Greenstein

Supercharged 968

Anybody had a MAF sensor problem associated with supercharging a 968. If so any solutions?

Started by Andrew john bramley

0 May 4, 2016

Descriptions of Interior options

I have not been able to define the difference between a partial leather and full leather interior, nor find it via the "search" option. Is…

Started by Matt!

3 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Matt!

Eliminating water marks on rear spoiler

There are water marks or what appear to be water marks on the rear spoiler. I can use a cleaner/wax as a temporary solution to improve the…

Started by Jeffrey Edgar

4 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Jeffrey Edgar

Tiptronic Transmission Sticking???

I just wondered if anyone can help with an intermittent issue I've got happening in my Tiptronic transmission. Most days its perfect..does…

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 15, 2016

painting break calipers

I would like to paint my old black calipers a complimentary color of the Midnight Blue of the body. It seems as though the factory finish i…

Started by Thom Baxter

3 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Kaj Hallstrom

Speedometer indicates high

I have a 92 coupe, tiptronic, purchased a year ago but the previous owner couldn't give any history. It was imported from Japan a few years…

Started by Bruce Crawford

0 Mar 1, 2016

long parked 968

just wondering if anyone had any advise on my 968 that has been parked for about ten years, should I drain the gas tank and flush the engin…

Started by Daniel manuel

9 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Kaj Hallstrom

Outside Temperature Instrument failure

My '92 coupe lost the temperature indicator on a recent trip to Birmingham. Aside from how to remove the round disc in the dash next to the…

Started by Ronald D. Keysor

1 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Ronald D. Keysor

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2017   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service