968.net

General Tech (267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Supercharged 968

Anybody had a MAF sensor problem associated with supercharging a 968. If so any solutions?

Started by Andrew john bramley

0 May 4, 2016

Descriptions of Interior options

I have not been able to define the difference between a partial leather and full leather interior, nor find it via the "search" option. Is…

Started by Matt!

3 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Matt!

Broken Cabriolet/convertible top mechanism- is manual operation possible? How?

Is there a way to manually raise or lower the cabriolet soft top? I started to lower my top and heard a loud "POP" from the left side gear…

Started by Matt!

16 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Matt!

Eliminating water marks on rear spoiler

There are water marks or what appear to be water marks on the rear spoiler. I can use a cleaner/wax as a temporary solution to improve the…

Started by Jeffrey Edgar

4 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Jeffrey Edgar

Tiptronic Transmission Sticking???

I just wondered if anyone can help with an intermittent issue I've got happening in my Tiptronic transmission. Most days its perfect..does…

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 15, 2016

painting break calipers

I would like to paint my old black calipers a complimentary color of the Midnight Blue of the body. It seems as though the factory finish i…

Started by Thom Baxter

3 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Kaj Hallstrom

Speedometer indicates high

I have a 92 coupe, tiptronic, purchased a year ago but the previous owner couldn't give any history. It was imported from Japan a few years…

Started by Bruce Crawford

0 Mar 1, 2016

long parked 968

just wondering if anyone had any advise on my 968 that has been parked for about ten years, should I drain the gas tank and flush the engin…

Started by Daniel manuel

9 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Kaj Hallstrom

Outside Temperature Instrument failure

My '92 coupe lost the temperature indicator on a recent trip to Birmingham. Aside from how to remove the round disc in the dash next to the…

Started by Ronald D. Keysor

1 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Ronald D. Keysor

Factory part numbers for 1992-95 968

Here is a download link that can be helpful when looking for a certain part for your 968. http://www.mediafire.com/download/3eo3cnnh8u8wfqz

Started by Kaj Hallstrom

0 Jan 26, 2016

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2017   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service